Wednesday, 19 December 2012

poligami

Assalamualaikum and a good day i bid to all of you. Unfortunately the same doesn't go for me though. Biaselah curiosity does kill the cat. And in this case...im the cat. And i don't even like cats. Aigoo. I wanted to buy new novels but then dad had some business so I couldn't go. So Im stuck with nothing to read. WAAAAA! sedihnyaa. Dah lame tk beli novel bau. So my blog is called the luahan hati dan perasaan. So by right I can write anything I want here without any care right? So that's exactly what I want to do. I figured...no one read my blog anyway. So it's okay. I've always wanted to write about it here but then rasenya takut kot. but then the heck with it. 

I want a new love. Haha. Gurau je laaa. Mane ade. I want to get over the current one. As soon as possible. Since he already has a girlfriend who is my friend, so I shouldn't do that should I? hmm let us change the love word to crush...tk sesuai. Love sounds so adult'ish and like i wanna get married. Btw, Maria Elena got married already. Yeay her. She's 26 i think so i figured i have lots more time. I still have to finish my a level and my degree and my soon going-to-exist career and in sya Allah my phD ke.. HEHE. Anyway..im soo evil and i don't like it. I really really really wanna get over it. Like compared to a's ..i want this even more actually. Haha. 

I don't wanna sound desperate. Am I sounding desperate? Adusss. I wanna forget it. Forget it. Forget it. Forget it. Forget it. I know that eep down what I'm doing right now is so wrong. I just need some sort of control. And deep down...we all know what to do actually. The answers are there within us. But it is us that don't want to admit it. I would know because I am doing the exact same thing right now. Grrr. Geramnya dgn diri sendiri. Every time I am on the phone or texting right now, actually she is the only one in my mind right now. When i say a word or press the send button, I can only think of her and putting myself in her shoes. What would I feel if I am in her shoes? I would feel really awful and really really bad. I HAVE TO STOP. Help me? adusss. Hanya Allah swt tempat kau bergantung when mishaps come. When troubles come to say hi. When something's gone terribly wrong. He is who you turn to. We know this one particular sentence that Allah swt said but it is one the we often tend to ignore. 

 BOLEH JADI SESUATU YANG KAMU BENCI ITU BAIK UNTUK KAMU. BOLEH JADI SESUATU YANG KAMU SUKA ITU BURUK UNTUK KAMU DAN ALLAH SWT LEBIH MENGETAHUI SEDANGKAN KAMU TIDAK

and who are we to mind the words of Allah swt

No comments:

Post a Comment