Thursday, 16 August 2012

A* MAYBE?

Assalamualaikum. So it's time to look back and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe. Ok so that's a song right..but that doesn't matter... What really matter was the time to look back part. Okay so this part can be either good or bad. Depends on how you treat the thing really. Remember, the choice is ALWAYS yours. No one can force to do anything that you don't wanna do. No matter how the situation may be. Bonda always says that sometimes we can't just keep looking up cause here and then, it's important to look down and know what you've been through. To know what you did. And what you didn't .

Life for me now is soooooo very different from what I thought it would be. Lots of things which I expected to be impossible happened. The closest example would be of course where I am studying now. I mean I've dreamt of going to Taylors bit it's a private college so then I thought it was not possible. Then Bursary came and made everything happen. Well not really everything. Anyway, then I met a few people and got really close with some of them. And now I understand that you can never give everything to one person cause that one person will never be a strong anchor. Just as how your feelings can vary, his/ hers can too. Depend on HIM only and you'll find life just a tiny bit easier to deal with.


You already know how the people here study like ALL the time. And I should be doing the same also. I don't know how I got my a+. Mmmg rezeki dr Allah semata2. Aduss. Since I was back in school, I was  a bit slow in my studies. I have to read and reread and rereread again to understand something and do like a thousands exercise. When I was in Form 5, the stress was really high and I cried like all the time. Pak Yem called me for add and for PA. Teacher Rizah was worried for me for Physics. But I got through that. Of course with help from evryone especially HIM.

So, I'm not gonna give up no matter how bouncy the road may be. No matter how low my marks may be. No matter how smart everyone else is from me. I just have to organize my time more smartly , work a little bit harder, do a thousands more exercise and finish all my homework. Then ill surely get my a* right.. now let's just figure out a way to do all of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment