Thursday, 29 March 2012

guys?


Assalamualaikum and a very-not-so-pleasant-morning I bid to you all. Ladies.Some gents who might read this. Today let's talk about a very SERIOUS matter. Are men cheaters? Can they or can't they be trusted? Haha. I don't know the answer to that question. The only one who knows the answer is you yourself. All I know is that at this age, no they can't. Jo,you're the only one whom I can trust.



ni contoh buaya yg wujud

ni lg satu contoh buaye yg ade dlm dunia

 Haha. So, I started my morning with some hot-goss session with Hanis. Who cares? we're girls so what do you expect? :p. Besides, the whole thing's free so no I don't care. What am I babbling? So, I've been hearing so much about girls and guys hooking up lately. And I 'v been hearing more cases of girls being left heart-broken. I don't care who's at fault. I'm a girl so whose side do you think I'm on????

 
 
 Anyways, don't cheat okay guys. It is so uncool. Yeah. I know. This may sound feminist but who cares? It's my blog. To girls everything matters. She might seem carefree to you but still, deep down inside, she cares. So, don't utter the word rindu or sayang or I love you if you don't really mean it. How can you really mean it? You're 18. DAAA......

I don't know what else to say god I need to continue writing my diary. Dah lame aku tinggalkan. Kesian dia.

scholarship JPA<<<<kena selitkan gak benda berunsur study...baca tau mentg sebelah niiii

No comments:

Post a Comment