Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Allah

"Janganlah perempuan-perempuan itu terlalu lunak dalam berbicara sehingga berkeinginan (menghairahkan) orang yang ada perasaan dalam hatinya, tetapi ucapkanlah perkataan-perkataan yang baik." (Surah Al-Ahzab : 32)
The words above are not just words. They are words mentioned by Allah hurabbi. Our Lord. Our Creator. I have to say the other species have turned me topsy turvy. Maybe it;s because I havenever dealt with them before. And , when I got to know the, it caught me by surprise. So, maybe, my voice got a little weird. And, anyway as I've said earlier, IT betrayed me and maybe I betrayed myself. So, the huge point here is that Allah will always stay by your side and all you have to do is to believe in Him and to do what He says and everything will turn out just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment